I am SO excited to be guest blogging over at The Cornerstone for Teachers...I know many of you have been asking for more and more and more about math workshop--so I have kicked off this series of posts with one about "Setting the Tone for Math Workshop". I would love for you to stop by Angela's blog and check it out. If you haven't visited her blog, you are definitely going to want to hang out for a while. She has some GREAT content! Just click the picture below to take you there!
But wait...before you do...
I would LOVE for you to chime in about what you would MOST like to see covered in some blog posts about math workshop! Here are a few of my ideas--but would love to hear what YOU are looking for!
1. How can I try something "math workshop-y" without revamping everything?
2. How do I make groups?
3. How do I make sure students are getting exactly what they need?
4. What should students be working on?
5. What do I do for my advanced students?
6. "But I have to use my textbook...what do I do?"
So...how do these sound? What other questions might you have?
OK...NOW you can click the picture to take you to my blog post about "WHY do math workshop--and how do I get my students ready for it?"
I'd love to hear your feedback!