It's always such a fun link up...and one I haven't done for a while! So here goes!
As you can tell...I have a LOT of areas to improve...and every summer I PROMISE myself that I will use my time well to organize my life and every August I FREAK out that I haven't done that and school is right around the corner!
So...I'm going to set a few back to school goals as illustrated up above. What do you think? Do YOU have any goals for this school year?
1. Be better planned for intervention groups so I don't feel so frazzled all the time!
2. Start some better "saving" systems for home and school computers. I have stuff EVERYWHERE!
3. Put more "joy" into my personal life and my classroom!
4. Pack healthier lunches and drink more water.
5. Have a better system for communicating with parents.
So...thanks to Farley's "Currently" for forcing me to reflect a little bit...and to set some goals. Now let's hear yours! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for some details about the big TpT sale!