It got me to thinking about my blog and I just wanted to let everyone know that things will still be moving fast and furious here! I would encourage you to sign up to get my posts via email if you haven't done so already--you won't want to miss it!
Here are a few things in the works:
1. Two different book studies (and maybe a third if I get to it!)...one on "The Differentiated Math Classroom" and the other on "Minds on Mathematics". I think I will do the Minds on Math one in June, and the other in July. Let me know if you might be interested in participating! I will divide the books into sections, announce "thinker questions" and then we can all share our "a-ha's" via the comment section!
2. Children's book reviews and posts to help us connect with really great literature we find--and lessons to go with them. I have found so many book ideas from visiting blogs--perhaps we can find the next great American young adult book!
3. New product reviews and discounts! This will definitely be a "you were in the right place at the right time" deal! Lots of freebies to be given away this summer! My to-do list is huge . . .
4. Giveaways! I am already close to a few new milestones, and I would anticipate one or two giveaways this summer to keep us in the mood for school.
5. Updates on what I am doing to great ready for the new year--from bulletin boards to organization to lesson plans--make sure to join in and share all your good stuff as well!
So--as the busy end of the year comes to a close, make sure you keep stopping by! Things won't slow down this summer even though we might get to slow down--a little! Who knows what other "goodies" I might need to blog about . . .
Thanks for all your support!