- It includes all the blog post text and photos in a more printer friendly format.
- It includes all of my Hands On Fraction activities (I know some of you already have this resource . . . but I used it in my unit so I need to include it for those that don't!)
- A number of exit slips to guide you along the way
- Several homework/independent work pages (not a ton though...not what the unit is about!)
- The student-friendly Common Core sheet as shown in my self-assessment post
- Teaching "tips" about how I paced the unit (Since the unit is so "constructivist", I included tips on how I worked in some of the more computational stuff--let's be realistic . . . they have to be able to do it!)
- My Fraction Word Problems (again, I know some of you already have it. . . I'm sorry for the duplication!)
- All the journal prompts ready to print and be glued into math journals
- Suggested learning targets for each lesson
- . . . and more!
I am a little nervous about the unit, to be honest . . . if someone purchases it and is looking for a traditional fractions unit, they are going to be greatly disappointed! I really hope it helps those of you who have requested it.
Watch for a blog post coming up about the actual "release" date--because I will offer it at a reduced rate for a day or so for all of you who have stood by me through the process! Again--look for it this weekend . . . maybe Saturday if all goes well! If you can think of anything else you want added, now is the time! Here is the cover I was thinking of using. . . what do you think?