- I would like to get a clearer "yearly plan" for school so that I feel more organized with my resources, etc. I already have some ideas for things that will help me in my classroom--and they may end up in my TpT store if I can make that happen! I especially want to work on some enrichment opportunities for some of my very capable little buggers.
- I would like to start exercising again. I had been doing pretty well...but...ummmm...well...
- I would like to find a better system for organizing all my files on my computer! If my computer were to crash today...oh my. That's all I can say.
- I would like to learn how to make/market my own clip art. I really love creating but need to find a website or something or someone who can clue me in on how to market it!
- I would like to purge the house of some of the "extras" that make it cluttered and less user friendly.
- I would like to start eating healthier...this may be the 20th year for this goal. Stay tuned.
Like I have told my students, it's no good to set a goal if you don't have a plan--so that will be part two of this project...THE PLAN! When we return to school in January, my students are going to work on setting an academic goal for themselves...and I'm going to join in. I created this resource to make a display outside our classroom...I think it will be fun!
Let me know what YOUR goals are for the new year--or maybe even for your break from school. For now--it's off to finish up shopping and to make batch #3 of caramel corn. (Note: The caramel corn interferes with goal #6. I realize this. Don't judge.)